How To Sell
Do you have an item in your wardrobe that fits with Revoir? Don’t let it languish on its hanger!
You can also request an estimate first if you wish.
The process is effortless. You don’t need to do anything. We will take care of:
- Photos of your item
- Writing a description
- Shipping costs
- Pricing your item
- Dealing with Buyers
- Any hassles
Our designer and quality guidelines for acceptance for Consignment or Priority Sale Service are below.
We do not sell any item that is incomplete or with broken parts.
We only sell select designer brands. Check that your for sale items are on the accepted designer list.
The Priority Sale service allows a seller to receive cash from their items within 2-3 business days of the item being received and assessed by Revoir. Priority Sale is at the discretion of Revoir and is currently only available for:
- selected handbags and shoes by the very top designers
- that are new or just like new
Eligibility for Priority Sale is assessed on a case-by-case basis and also takes into account marketability and current stock. If you are not offered Priority Sale for your items, then you have the option to list them for sale on consignment or to have them returned.
- Items with defects, flaws or damage – We only accept items that are excellent to good gently-worn condition. We won't accept items that have obvious signs of wear that detract from the overall appeal of the item.
- Fake or non-authentic items – We have no tolerance for fakes and we work with manufacturers and professional authenticators to ensure any fakes are identified and destroyed.
- Items outside our designer and style guidelines – We only stock items from a selected range of designers and luxury brands.