If you are new here (Welcome!), please read this page to learn about our consignment process. Already a Revoir user? Click here to directly access the form.
How it works
The process is effortless. You don’t need to do anything. We will take care of:
- Taking photos your bag
- Writing a description
- Shipping costs
- Pricing your bag
- Dealing with buyers
- Any hassles
You will receive 80% of the selling price less a $50 handling fee per bag once your bag is sold.
- Fill in the form to receive to your address a free consignment kit.
- Fill the box with your bag, then attach the included pre-paid return label.
- Send the box back to us for free.
What you can sell
To be listed on revoir.com.au, your bag needs to meet the following conditions:
- Women's bags (handbags and clutches).
- On our accepted designers list.
- Be new or in very good condition.
Please follow our quality guidelines for acceptance.
- New with tag – Brand new with the tag still attached.
- Like new – In perfect condition and looks like new but without the tag.
- Very good – Good condition with barely noticeable signs of wear. Eg small fabric snag or light mark on leather.
- Good – Fresh condition with some wear that does not detract from the item’s overall appeal. Eg small mark or creasing of leather.
We do not sell any bags that are incomplete or with broken parts. We have no tolerance for fakes and we work with manufacturers and professional authenticators to ensure any fakes are identified and destroyed.
Ask for a free estimate
If you are not sure whether you want to sell your designer bags with us, send us a few pictures and details using the form below and we'll give you an estimate so you can make your decision.